- Our pharmacy team works with you to design a formulary optimal for your facility needs.
- Our team monitors utilization and provides periodic feedback to ensure you are getting the most out of your InstyMeds Medication Adherence System.
- We will assist you with seasonal changes to your formulary.
Expiration and Recall Management
- Expired and recalled medications are automatically flagged and prevented from being dispensed to your patients.
Outsourced Inventory Management
- We take care of all your inventory needs: we will monitor the inventory levels in your dispenser and ship new drugs on a just-in-time basis.
- Automatic messages sent to your facility to alert you to fill or replace medications.
PDMP and DEA Reporting
- InstyMeds handles required regulatory reporting including Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs (PDMP) and DEA reports.
- Registered with DEA to handle all classes of controlled substances.
- Filing of quarterly DEA reports.
- Subject to DEA auditing.
- Filed in accordance with the laws and regulations of each state.
- And you’ll always have your InstyMeds dispensing logs at your fingertips!
Pharmaceutical Regulatory Compliance
- Maintain compliance with State and Federal Pharmacy Regulatory guidelines.
- Compliance with Federal Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA).
- Each container is dispensed with a personalized patient label that includes requisite safety warnings and complies with the state’s Board of Pharmacy requirements.
Assistance with Audits
- InstyMeds provides assistance to any facility undergoing audit or inspection.
Pharmaceutical services are managed by RedPharm Drug, a wholly-owned subsidiary of InstyMeds.
- InstyMeds manages drug ordering for clients through RedPharm Drug, a VAWD-accredited wholesale distributor.
- Electronic ordering of controlled substances (schedule 2 drugs) through CSOS.
Packaging to Your Specifications
- Our pharmacists do all the filling so you won’t have to deal with loose pills! You will receive unit-of-use packaging for all medicines, in foil-sealed serialized containers and complete with childproof caps and desiccants.
- Packaging & labeling compliant with FDA & state board of pharmacy requirements.
Processing Returned, Expired and Recalled Medications
RedPharm Drug processes drug returns as well as expired and recalled medications for destruction in accordance with all state and federal regulations.
Automatic Inventory Replenishment
- Dispensers are monitored daily for appropriate inventory levels to support current utilization trends.
- Medications are shipped to client just in time (No order required).