Your Dispenser Is Always Up To Date
- InstyMeds automatically updates dispenser robotics and software on an ongoing basis, making sure your dispenser is always secure and up to date.
- We maintain 3rd party software versions as they become available.
- Our team of IT experts make sure your Medication Adherence System interfaces smoothly with your facility’s network, including:
- VPN configuration
- Adjusting firewalls as needed
- Printer setup
- Service networking conflicts should they arise.
- Working with IT staff at the facility to implement network changes (routing, re-IPing, etc.).
Surescripts Integration and Processing
- Over 95% of U.S. pharmacies are connected to the Surescripts network, including thousands of local independent pharmacies.
- InstyMeds is Surescripts certified to send and receive prescriptions via the Surescripts network.
- InstyMeds utilizes an HL7 interface, which is the most commonly used interface for the exchange, integration, sharing and retrieval of electronic health information.
- Providers use their favorite e-prescribing tool in their EMR or the InstyMeds WebRx prescription writing tool.
Reporting and Analytics
Reports and Push Notifications
- InstyMeds gives your team the analytics it needs to succeed.
- Proactive alerts notify your staff to restock dispenser.
- WebScreens, InstyMeds’ proprietary web portal, allows sites to set up reports on:
- Prescriber Utilization
- Medication Dispensing
- Inventory Status
- Revenue Reports
- Regulatory Reporting
- Payer Reimbursements
- Claim Processing
- Drug Pedigree
- Provider Utilization
- And more…
Monthly Primary Adherence Analytics
- Your facility will receive a monthly report that quantifies the impact automated dispensing is having on improving primary adherence at your site.