EMPOWERING PROVIDERS WITH
AUTOMATED DISPENSING OF PRESCRIPTIONS
AT THE POINT OF CARE
We want to help providers out of gratitude for what they do for us when we need their help. Because when we really need it, especially urgently, seeing a doctor is the first step on our path to recovery.
Yet, we often struggle with what happens next…
The Primary Adherence Conundrum
Most ER and outpatient visits result in medication therapy. And as anyone who has ever been to a doctor knows, when patients receive prescriptions they are also given a job to do. Their job – unspoken because it’s universally implied – is to get to a pharmacy and wait for their prescriptions to be filled. It’s a job whose critical importance in the recovery process is taken for granted by everyone. Yet, it’s the last thing that patients want to be doing, especially when they are sick, tired and in pain.
The problem with the current practice is that 30% of prescriptions never get filled causing insidious but far-reaching collateral damage. Some non-adhering patients get worse requiring additional treatment and driving up preventable costs of care. And those who do pick up their medications still grumble about long travel and wait times before they can start treatment.
In this age of everything-on-demand, shouldn’t we also have an easier path to wellness?
The InstyMeds Revolution
InstyMeds was started with a premise that patients shouldn’t work this hard to get medications they urgently need. We pioneered a technological solution that gives patients immediate access to medications at the point of care 24/7 while guaranteeing safe and compliant dispensing.
So today, patients using InstyMeds can fill their prescriptions right after receiving treatment and before leaving the provider facilities and start feeling better faster! And when filling prescriptions becomes so easy, the provider-patient relationship changes fundamentally:
Primary medication adherence goes up to 94+% from an industry average of 70%.
Delighted patients can start treatment right away at the end of their health episodes.
Healthier and happier patients reward providers with loyalty and new referrals.
InstyMeds Gives Patients a Faster Path to Wellness
TRUSTED BY THOUSANDS of
DOCTORS AND PHARMACISTS
LOVED BY PATIENTS
WITH MILLIONS OF PRESCRIPTIONS DISPENSED ON 3 CONTINENTS
Major Ways InstyMeds Improves Outpatient Services
- Increase primary medication adherence by over 30% to get more patients on the path to wellness
- Improve outcomes for more patients
- Lower additional treatment and expenses by reducing return visits
- Eliminate patient jobs filling prescriptions and save them 1-2 hours of time
- Offer fast, easy and safe prescription pickup experience at the point of care 24/7
- Enjoy the rewards of higher patient satisfaction and loyalty
- Offer patients 24/7 access to prescription medications
- Significantly expand access to prescriptions for patients with mobility limitations and when pharmacies are closed
- Be a leader in offering complete patient care experience onsite
- Boost patient satisfaction where it matters most
- Compete effectively with onsite clinics at retail pharmacies
- Reduce unreimbursed costs with higher primary adherence and better outcomes
- Grow patient referrals and revenue
- Reduce costs with improved productivity, higher efficiencies and lower waste
100% DISPENSING ACCURACY with over 3.5 million prescriptions dispensed
Fill your prescription 20 times faster than going to a pharmacy
With just a few steps, it’s as easy as using an ATM. Proven by patients on 3 continents.
What Patients are saying about InstyMeds
I would definitely use it again and recommend it to others.
Customer Success Stories
“Our patients have been very receptive to the fact that they can do everything right here. It is a true satisfier.”
Sarah Johnson, RN, BSN,
Perianesthesia nurse manager
Iowa City ASC
“Before InstyMeds we were giving away a lot of medications. When you bill through the ED, medications are included on that bill which often doesn’t get paid.”
Duane W. Wallace R.Ph.
Director of pharmacy services